Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Just for fun, I checked my ebay history. Turns out it was 2 years ago....but the price was $11.50! For an MOC Skiff Master!
    Ahhh, the pre-barge announcement years!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    Ahhh, the pre-barge announcement years!
    Exactly!

Thanks for the thoughts, folks! I'd be game for either older TVC releases or the recent ones, if the prices are stable and not astronomical. I just don't want to buy a skiff and then have no one to hang out (or off!) on it.

I thought I'd give you guys a little update here on the Vintage Skiff and a few other items. The Skiff, Vintage Collection Wave 4, The Skiff 3 Pack, Gamorrean Guards, and Vintage Death Trooper are leaving China now.

We have a whole container of Vintage Collection goodies that should arrive the last week of July.......also this is an import that we're doing ourselves, so these dates may not reflect what other retailers have listed.

Awesome news! Where the heck are the skiff comparison pics though
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Awesome news!!! Interesting information about the ins & outs of import shipments...I'm excited to get my orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by dorksidetoys View Post
    I thought I'd give you guys a little update here on the Vintage Skiff and a few other items. The Skiff, Vintage Collection Wave 4, The Skiff 3 Pack, Gamorrean Guards, and Vintage Death Trooper are leaving China now.

We have a whole container of Vintage Collection goodies that should arrive the last week of July.......also this is an import that we're doing ourselves, so these dates may not reflect what other retailers have listed.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

reminds me of Seinfeld - "imports and exports" lol
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Thanks so much for the news. It’s so rare to get that kind of info! I really appreciate it, and will remember it when I decide to make my next purchase.

Yeah, maybe we can get an “Art Vandalay” figure.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Haha, well done, that's exactly what I was going for. I need that on a T-Shirt
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast