Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Thanks, thatís useful but itís not the site Iím thinking of. It was specifically dedicated to Jabbaís palace denizens and skiff guards. I think a Rebelscum poster was the owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisOnline View Post
    I remember there being a website listing all the skiff guards and which skiff they were on but I canít seem to find it again.
    Anyone remember it? Is it gone?
    I think you mean skiffguards.com, which doesn't seem to exist anymoreóI believe bigbarada created it, so you could ask him.

D

Thank you for the link back.

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisOnline View Post
    Thanks, that’s useful but it’s not the site I’m thinking of. It was specifically dedicated to Jabba’s palace denizens and skiff guards. I think a Rebelscum poster was the owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    I think you mean skiffguards.com, which doesn't seem to exist anymore—I believe bigbarada created it, so you could ask him.
    Skiffguards was an invaluable resource. I'm sad they're gone. We're trying to provide close some of the gap of the resource they used to provide via our Unproduced Character Guide:

Skiff Guards / Sail Barge Combatants
    Jabba's Palace / Sail Barge Passengers

Finally we're trying to combine everything into this:

Scene It

The intent is to combine the figures we have for a scene with the characters that are missing. We were intending to launch that feature with the skiffs, but Toy Fair (initially) put a hold on those plans. Now we're talking about making those "scenes" soon, and the updating when Vedain and the new Skiff come out. So far we've done the Executor bounty hunter scene and the Geonosis Survivors Circle, but neither of those have "missing" figures.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfLunchBox View Post
    Thank you for the link back.

Skiffguards was an invaluable resource. I'm sad they're gone. We're trying to provide close some of the gap of the resource they used to provide via our Unproduced Character Guide:

Skiff Guards / Sail Barge Combatants
    Jabba's Palace / Sail Barge Passengers

Finally we're trying to combine everything into this:

Scene It

The intent is to combine the figures we have for a scene with the characters that are missing. We were intending to launch that feature with the skiffs, but Toy Fair (initially) put a hold on those plans. Now we're talking about making those "scenes" soon, and the updating when Vedain and the new Skiff come out. So far we've done the Executor bounty hunter scene and the Geonosis Survivors Circle, but neither of those have "missing" figures.
    Thanks for the great links. There's a plethora of info over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021