Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

Tried ordering 2 from Dorkside. While they were in my cart they sold out. Went back and tried again and got an order conformation. Hope it went through! Wonder how many of the old skiffs will be up for sale now.....
    If you make the quick and easy buck as Lord Scalper did, an agent of evil you will become.

I wonder how this one will be distributed. Surely not Pulse only. What about the internationals?
    Last edited by Otter; 02-16-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    Wanted to buy (or trade for): Toynami Thundarr the Barbarian: Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla (all three, loose and complete or carded, but figures in NM/M condition). PM me.

You would think someone in the Hasbro showroom would have thought to put a skiff guard or Yakface on the darn thing...curious how it compares to the old one scale wise.

Skiff looks amazing and I like the price point. Gotta believe they'll make more available soon. It's a pre-order after all. How can they already have gone through their allotment?
    Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!
    He was a zombie?

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    You would think someone in the Hasbro showroom would have thought to put a skiff guard or Yakface on the darn thing...curious how it compares to the old one scale wise.
    Scale looks pretty good here:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Is this a pulse exclusive or is it coming out to stores?

I actually don't see it on Pulse, but it's currently available at entertainment earth and dorkside. It won't be in stores if I remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    Is this a pulse exclusive or is it coming out to stores?
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Hmm. While I don't have access to the old one right now, this new one doesn't seem much bigger. Certainly an improved sculpt but I was hoping it'd be more realistically scaled to fit everyone it's supposed to fit with actual lightsaber swinging room.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaronian View Post
    Hmm. While I don't have access to the old one right now, this new one doesn't seem much bigger. Certainly an improved sculpt but I was hoping it'd be more realistically scaled to fit everyone it's supposed to fit with actual lightsaber swinging room.
    It's scaled to the Barge. If it were too big then two of them would look out of place in front of the barge.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast