Thread: EFX Red Five X-Wing Fair Price?

EFX Red Five X-Wing Fair Price?

Fellow Scummers,

What would be a fair price for this? The last EBay auction I saw had it go for $2300, but did not have the signed plaque. Thank you for your time and help.

Quote Originally Posted by christopherjong View Post
    Fellow Scummers,

What would be a fair price for this? The last EBay auction I saw had it go for $2300, but did not have the signed plaque. Thank you for your time and help.
    Anywhere from $2K and up is more than fair. I only paid $2k for my MR Falcon LE at it's initial release for comparison.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Anywhere from $2K and up is more than fair. I only paid $2k for my MR Falcon LE at it's initial release for comparison.
    Agreed. They only made 838 of that model and everyone was a signed edition. A few folks never got the plaque due to an EFX screwup where they put the plaque in an envelope on the outside of the shipping box. (Well documented here on the scummers board) if you get a chance to grab one at 2k even without the plaque that is a bargain if it is undamaged and in the original box. One sold last year with a broken and damaged wing and it almost hit 2k.

What is not a fair price ? Well if you have 7k you can buy one new in the box from EFX right now with one of their latest warehouse finds. However fair is relative to what something is worth to you and if you have the coin I guess. 2k is a bargain starting point IMHO
    Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 02-16-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

I bid 2k on that last one that went for 2.3k. A signature edition without the signature and coa missing held me back. Still a good deal for somebody though.