Thread: Darth Vader - Retro Vintage

No. I have this figure.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I've got the original, no need to buy this.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I bought the original as a kid in 1983. Definitely don't need this.
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Looking forward to this. I have all of the originals from a kid but a nice fresh repro will look nice on display.

I have a vintage Vader, but I'll get this one too. I've been too paranoid about the vintage cape ripping to display it. So it'll be great to have this and not worry about the cape or the saber breaking.
    Need Eight TVC VC 65 TIE Fighter Pilot cardbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatta View Post
    I have a vintage Vader, but I'll get this one too. I've been too paranoid about the vintage cape ripping to display it. So it'll be great to have this and not worry about the cape or the saber breaking.
    weird i lost mine but they never broke so far as i recall. to complete my vader i bought a cape off ebay a real one and while it came with a tear in one arm it hasnt ripped and shouldnt unless you just grab it and really pull hard on it.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Chuck View Post
    Looking forward to this. I have all of the originals from a kid but a nice fresh repro will look nice on display.
    probably the only time ill see that sentence not followed by a feeding freezy.
    i still have my childhood vader but im open to seeing how this looks.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 02-16-2019 at 11:29 AM.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

That’s probably the real issue here. People like us debate the merits of these products, but then never find them in stores. The new e-tailor model of ordering individual figures from cases won’t solve this issue. Many will never find these at all.
    Last edited by Tulgah; 02-16-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch