Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darth Vader - Retro Vintage

So how are you all displaying this guy? with the cape up or folded? I started with cape up but then I realized that my true vintage Kenner one has his up so I folded it back on the new retro one.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    So how are you all displaying this guy? with the cape up or folded? I started with cape up but then I realized that my true vintage Kenner one has his up so I folded it back on the new retro one.
    Old skool all the way, folded down.

My vintage Vader has the popped collar, so went folded for this one. Also, it's a larger cape than the original and it stands up a little too high.
    Last edited by KiAdiRandy; 09-05-2019 at 05:17 PM.
    "You just watch yourself, we're wanted men! I have the death sentence on twelve systems!"

The capes are amazing. It’s been far too long since I opened up toys like these... Love this Vader. And the colorful Prototype version as well. Really hope line continues. It definitely had legs in my book! Shiny new versions of iconic sculpts?! So up my alley right now.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12