Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Retro Vintage

Got my 2nd one today. I’ll open one and keep one on the card. Will display them near my Kenner vintage one.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

The simple design of the original Luke figure is brought back to life in fabulous style! Love him! The insanity of being able to open these figs and play with brand new shiny mint versions of them has truly exceeded my HIGH expectations for the retro line. MORE PLEASE!!
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Quote Originally Posted by MARK2D2 View Post
    The simple design of the original Luke figure is brought back to life in fabulous style! Love him! The insanity of being able to open these figs and play with brand new shiny mint versions of them has truly exceeded my HIGH expectations for the retro line. MORE PLEASE!!
    100% with you. Look forward to getting Luke Bespin. My favorite of them all. I played and played with that one all day every day.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    100% with you. Look forward to getting Luke Bespin. My favorite of them all. I played and played with that one all day every day.
    Like Bespin was one of my all time favorites. Yoda on ESB card will be heaven. Both in one wave??

I want another Leia! But Bespin Luke was an iconic figure for me as well as a child. Definitely excited to get a shiny new one all over again. Curious to see what color hair they go for. As the vintage version had a couple. I kinda dig the crazy yellow of the SW version, but darker would be cool, too. Either one is a win/win for me.

A bit bummed he won’t be immediately joined by Bespin Han. Look, I get that the blue or not blue jacket has thus made Hoth Han more iconic in the vintage Kenner figure line... But Bespin Han was THE definitive Han for me as a child. Hopefully, we will get him soon enough as well. Along with Bespin Leia and then eventually Hoth Leia.
    Last edited by MARK2D2; 09-14-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12