Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia Organa - Retro Vintage

Princess Leia Organa - Retro Vintage

Please use this thread to discuss the new retro vintage Princess Leia Organa on the Vintage card.

Who is looking forward to this one?

As awesome in a way as it is to see this, I won’t be buying it. I have this figure.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I’m sure AFA, CAS, and UKG are looking forward to all of the repro Leia blasters that will be soon sent in for grading...

Sure hope blaster and cape differ from the authentic vintage versions.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

I've got the original, no need to buy this.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Really looking forward to getting this Leia. They go for too much on ebay for me, so it'll be great to finally get this figure and in perfect shape too. No yellowing, no ripped cape.
    Need Eight TVC VC 65 TIE Fighter Pilot cardbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatta View Post
    Really looking forward to getting this Leia. They go for too much on ebay for me, so it'll be great to finally get this figure and in perfect shape too. No yellowing, no ripped cape.
    I agree. These will probably all look impossibly perfect and obviously repro. Leia in particular with all the white plus vinyl cape. For fun, play and display, these look like fun.

Vintage collectors need not be threatened, and nostalgic fans with less deep pockets, can enjoy some ‘78 magic.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

I've been looking for the Kenner vintage version for awhile, but its difficult to track down in good condition at a reasonable price - this is the solution. I don't have to worry about yellowing, paint rubs, brittle caps, missing blasters, etc. This might be the only one I pick up from the first wave, but its cool they're offering something like this.

Have the original loose but could be a cheap option to get a carded version to go next to the TVC one.

the vinyl cape looks new and bigger in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    I’m sure AFA, CAS, and UKG are looking forward to all of the repro Leia blasters that will be soon sent in for grading...

Sure hope blaster and cape differ from the authentic vintage versions.
    The cape for both Leia and Vader have a bit of a rough texture to them - not smooth like the original.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast