Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Princess Leia Organa - Retro Vintage

Now that I've acquired a retro collection Han Solo figure, I now turn my sights to acquiring Leia.

Methinks this might be the harder figure to find...
    Last edited by saddestmoon; 05-06-2019 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saddestmoon View Post
    Now that I've acquired a retro collection Han Solo figure, I now turn my sights to acquiring Leia.

Methinks this might be the harder figure to find...
    Nah, these will all be available en mass quantity after May 12, both online and in-store.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepFrozen View Post
    Nah, these will all be available en mass quantity after May 12, both online and in-store.
    Here’s hoping... however it does depend on where you are based: I’m in New Zealand, and as mentioned pre-orders for these were cancelled by my local nz online site. Despite finding Han at retail (SW figure collecting at brick n mortar has been somewhat hit n miss here in NZ) there was no Leia on the pegs - and for context, at the toy store I purchased this from, sometimes if you don’t pick it up on sight, you may never see it again on shelves (from my experience).

Buying online from either the states or UK can often mean paying astronomical shipping costs to NZ.

That’s the basis for my reasoning - also, with Carrie Fishers passing, I’m still perhaps assuming figures of Leia will prove quite popular with collectors (which may be a thing?) but YMMV.
    Last edited by saddestmoon; 05-06-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepFrozen View Post
    So, May 12 has long since passed, and the shelves are bare (as far as Retro Collection figures are concerned), without any further evidence of this line (Leia included).

Same with online...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123