Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rey 1:6 Scale Statue

I like the BB-8 but I'm not a fan of Ray, don't like the character at all.

Does anyone know if there is a release date for these? Maybe a Celebration exclusive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

I see there’s a Chewie statue as well now.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by DontDissTheFett View Post
    TFA Rey is my favorite version of her. I have the mini bust and would gladly pick this up too but Im not sold on the face and the wind-blown hair

Yup. Not loving the hair in the face look. But the details look great from the back ! Have to see more of this to decide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    EDIT
    Hang on a second...I just saw this photo over at Yodasnews. They're giving her blue boots?!?
    There's a reason for that, Ben ...

Edit: Actually, it was just that picture. This is how her boots actually look ...

Last edited by LightSword; 02-17-2019 at 03:36 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

The image where they look blue was too much photoshop, in person today she looked good.

Admin @ GentleGiantCollectors

Yeah, I figured that's what it was and the colors weren't properly adjusted for the promotional shots. I don't collect from the Sequels, but I think it is a neat looking statue which looks quite nice when paired up with BB-8. If I were collecting these I'd surely buy it. Do you know if BB-8 can be removed from its base to place on Rey's base? Thanks.
    Last edited by LightSword; 02-18-2019 at 12:51 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Do you know if BB-8 can be removed from its base to place on Rey's base? Thanks.
    He has a peg hole to keep him in that position, so he can come off but not sure he can stay in that position if placed on her base. I'm sure it can be customized.
    Admin @ GentleGiantCollectors

Thanks. That's good to know. As long as the peg is on the base and not on the statue then folks can display BB-8 on Rey's base without any obstruction or the need to drill a hole, if they wanted to. I think even just a tiny piece of double sided tape under its belly (where the peg hole is) could do the trick and keep it in that position.
    Last edited by LightSword; 02-18-2019 at 12:52 PM.

The sample on the floor of the show has sold me on it, the promo pic not as much. Last night TFA was on abc and I realized how much I liked Rey in that movie, as opposed to the super Jedi shes becoming. I will definitely pick this up

Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast