Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rey 1:6 Scale Statue

Rey 1:6 Scale Statue

TFA RAY STATUE
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Just been looking at the sneak peeks on Facebook, old man Luke is the main point of interest for me, this one isn’t speaking to me but I’ve already got a Rey mini-bust so I feel that’s enough for my collection.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Didn’t pick up the Rey mini bust because was waiting for this. Loved the Padme/Yoda statue and hoping Rey & BB8 can display on the same base. Definiate purchase for me.

Going by what has been shown at the fair, the focus under the new ownership will be on the
    st movies. I feel sorry for people collecting the OT and pt. You are being phased out.

i
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

I like that Rey but a Rey mini-bust is good enough for me.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

TFA Rey is my favorite version of her. I have the mini bust and would gladly pick this up too but Iím not sold on the face and the wind-blown hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

Rey looks good but I'm not getting it. I'm good with my SS PF.
    BB-8's antennas are again screwed up, same as the holiday bust.

EDIT
    Hang on a second...I just saw this photo over at Yodasnews. They're giving her blue boots?!?

Last edited by BenObi_70; 02-16-2019 at 10:13 PM.

I only buy the mini-busts, statues take up too much space, I do like the BB-8 but as I have the mini-bust I feel he’s covered in my collection for the time being..., hoping they’ll keep doing a mixture of the movie characters but I guess we’ll see once the PGM & Comic Con announcements are made (if the PGM is continuing under the new owners).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast