Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Luke Skywalker - The Last Jedi Mini Bust

Just ordered from GG... my 15$ off PGM coupon worked and they're not charging tax... so it was $83 shipped.

So far this Diamond Select purchase is a-okay.
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 04-19-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_kessel_run View Post
    Thanks Kev, will be placing my order soon but hoping it doesn't come with a £53 customs bill, that's just bonkers, who delivered it?
    UPS but I’ve opted for USPS this time as Royal Mail only charge £8.00 for handling where as UPS charged me £12.00 for that service..., FedEX never charged me at all but we’ve lost that option now unfortunately.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I'm liking the look of this one. And this price is definitely more inline with what a mini bust should cost. Good job DST !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ATATDRIVER; 04-20-2019 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    With the PGM discount heís $84.99 & postage/shipping was just over $25.00..., Hera had no discount & I had to pay over $46.00 to have her shipped & then got a customs bill of near on £53.00 this end, still going to get a customs bill for Luke but as itís cheaper so should the next bill be (I hope).
    £53??? I think I used the cheapest option available on Hera (UPS I think). Paid my Royal Mail charge and it was £13 which to me is acceptable.

On the Luke Minibust, love the likeness and also like the price (& shipping cost). Looking good so far for DST personally. If they carry on then I'll be happy to pre-order all my stuff through them.

Ordered, used my $15 off code, very reasonable shipping. Now hoping for a £13 customs charge so it'll come in just over £90 in total.

That was the cheapest UPS shipping, this time I went for USPS instead to try & keep costs down a bit, much prefer FedEX but it’s no longer an option for us.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

.., Now I’d like a proper old man Luke mini-bust plus an older version of Han, Leia & Lando...
    I'm right there with you Kevb0977, I preordered the Luke and have been waiting for Ep7 Han and Leia and now Ep9 Lando. I think they could knock all of them out of the park.
    Last edited by skywalker1973; 04-21-2019 at 07:28 PM.

much prefer FedEX but it’s no longer an option for us.

Really? Well, that sucks.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567