Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - The Last Jedi Mini Bust

Post Luke Skywalker - The Last Jedi Mini Bust

Just went up on GG FB

My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Hopefully the likeness will be there when it comes to release but at least the prototype shows a promising start.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

You beat me to the post ! Just saw these on FB. Not bad additions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What we need now is the actual old man Luke.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I’d have rather had beginning of TLJ / End of TFA Luke instead of dyed beard like, but ok.

How does this look great but their ROTJ SDCC Bust was hideous.

Over a year since the film was released, they finally reveal their first TLJ bust.

They need to get their schedule together. Clone Wars, The Mandolorian and EP9 come out during the fall/winter season. They should start teasing things during the summer and at least have a few products up for pre-order when these shows/movies release.

Saying that, it looks pretty good honestly, if I didn't despise that film, I'd pick it up.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Just for Men Luke doesn’t look bad, but I would only buy the old man Luke from the end of TFA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

Nice looking bust but no TLJ stuff for me.

Same here - will not buy any TLJ stuff. That movie should be wiped from existence.

-Snags
    "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast