Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: which NON last 17 figures are the most aggravating for you to find?

It's nice, but seller is not allowing buyers from Canada. He is also blocking international buyers from sending him messages. Part of the problem not living in the states, don't know why sellers want to block any buyers from purchasing from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabba_no_botha View Post
    It's nice, but seller is not allowing buyers from Canada. He is also blocking international buyers from sending him messages. Part of the problem not living in the states, don't know why sellers want to block any buyers from purchasing from them.

What do you think it would cost to ship from the states to you?

Probably around $35-$40. Just noticed the decal was crooked on that one, going to keep searching!

Probably around $35-$40. Just noticed the decal was crooked on that one, going to keep searching!

Yeah saw that too. Was going to offer to pick it up for you if you needed just the R2. I've got him, but need the box, pegs, and the two axles to finish my Droid Factory. If you change your mind let me know and I see if I can help get you one across the border

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    Yeah saw that too. Was going to offer to pick it up for you if you needed just the R2. I've got him, but need the box, pegs, and the two axles to finish my Droid Factory. If you change your mind let me know and I see if I can help get you one across the border
    this is the sort of teamwork i like seeing among collectors
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

It's pretty cool that you offered to help out a total stranger Wampa, much appreciated!
    Jeff

It's pretty cool that you offered to help out a total stranger Wampa, much appreciated!
    Jeff

The positive experiences I've had within the community far out weigh the negative ones and I firmly believe that there's more good in this world than bad, but we tend to cast our eyes on the dark spots of life rather than the light. Just keep believing in people and the world will be a happier place.

indeed we collectors should work together for a more positive experience

so im happy to say that as my collection grows im gettign closer t obeing done with my lifes work.
    how ever that mean that the last 17 (minus anakin and add in blue snag) is going to be harder to get.
    that said heres the remaining non l17 figures i need.
    farm luke
    jawa
    bwing pilot
    wicket
    the rebo band
    blue snag

so really i should lump the band and snag in with the last 17 and
    say that i just need 4 more figures to be done with the commons at least.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 03-10-2019 at 12:40 AM.

I am missing only the Pop up Light saber R2-D2
    Just haven't wanted to drop several hundred for it yet

Also need Droids figure & a couple Ewoks figures

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast