Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RS Prop Masters Biggs Darklighter X-Wing Helmet

RS Prop Masters Biggs Darklighter X-Wing Helmet

Hi - Happy Valentines Day - Ive just added a review of this helmet to my site.

As you know I've been extremely impressed with the stuff RS has been putting out. The quality/accuracy has always been brilliant - but on top of this they're also RELIABLY delivering product on time. Just a shame EFX and Anovos cant do the same!

A comparison against a screen grab...

Very very impressive. Size wise it looks bang on (the EFX X-Wing, though a lovely helmet is waaay oversize)

Very impressive helmet/package. More pics and info on my site

Cheers

Jez
    Last edited by StarWarsHelmets; 02-14-2019 at 01:14 PM. Reason: typo

Incredible weathering details, nice acquisition.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Why did they omit the hyphen and put "X Wing" on the plaque and COA and not "X-Wing"? Was that to try to avoid getting sued?
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

I like it ! the dash missing from the X-Wing although....
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

Yeah it’s a really impressive helmet, superb accuracy, delivered on time, great price, great package including stand, plaque etc - but then there’s the missing hyphen - grab the pitchforks!!! lol

Cheers

Jez

Nice one, congratulations.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Very nice. Congratulations.
    Rest easy, son, you've had a busy day.

RS props is such an awesome company and a huge shout out to Andrea who leads their customer service as she responds quickly and efficiently. I have the "look sir droids" helmet and it captures Davin perfectly.
    Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.

Great helmet, as usual from RS
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandHan View Post
    Why did they omit the hyphen and put "X Wing" on the plaque and COA and not "X-Wing"? Was that to try to avoid getting sued?
    RS being UK based they have no issues, the Ainsworth lawsuit helped in this matter.
    Wish they would offer the old resin stands though, at least as an alternative. If there will be a new helmet I'm interested in, I'll only get it with the old stand.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast