Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RS Prop Masters Biggs Darklighter X-Wing Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWampa View Post
    Yeah I saw that comment too but I wonder if they actually meant just the buckets and not the signature. That red 4 signature edition was a hard 25 edition number so I wonder how they would handle another signature run?
    I think they already have 100 signed plaques.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    I think they already have 100 signed plaques.
    Well that's good news for me lol!

I got #71/100! I love it!! Posted a video on my YouTube channel next to the EFX and Anovos helmets.

That look spretty good. Congratulations to those that got one.

Just checked out their web page. They're pretty good value, IMO
    Last edited by Rodders; 03-23-2019 at 05:42 AM.

So, I've never purchased from RS Prop Masters before the B-Wing helmet, and I'm just wondering how long it takes for them to turn around these helmets. I put a deposit down in February and I've read they take several months to complete, but it's now going on 4 months. Has anyone heard any news about the B-Wing helmets? Should I contact them? Thanks
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    So, I've never purchased from RS Prop Masters before the B-Wing helmet, and I'm just wondering how long it takes for them to turn around these helmets. I put a deposit down in February and I've read they take several months to complete, but it's now going on 4 months. Has anyone heard any news about the B-Wing helmets? Should I contact them? Thanks
    Do you mean the RotJ Y-Wing helmet? That was a litte bit different, as I believe RS used the deposits to fund raise to buy the production used helmet. I believe they have begun makng the molds now from the helmet. Checkout their YouTube channel, one of their recent videos showed the making the molds. Don't fret, RS will deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelSpy007 View Post
    Do you mean the RotJ Y-Wing helmet? That was a litte bit different, as I believe RS used the deposits to fund raise to buy the production used helmet. I believe they have begun makng the molds now from the helmet. Checkout their YouTube channel, one of their recent videos showed the making the molds. Don't fret, RS will deliver.
    My bad, yes, it was the Y-Wing helmet. Thanks for info, can't wait to add this to the collection.
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

The Y-Wing Helmet is a special case. It’s their first time making it, and our deposits helped fund it.

Because it’s a brand new project, it will definitely take longer than average. There’s a lot of research and development involved before it’s ready.

If you order one of their normal items, it usually now takes about a month or two to get it.

I greatly admire RS Prop Masters and its effort, but do their works belong here on this forum thread? This forum subcategory is specifically for “license holders.” Is my assessment not correct?

I believe there is a separate category solely for fan-made replicas.
    Last edited by The_Antiquarian; 06-22-2019 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    I greatly admire RS Prop Masters and its effort, but do their works belong here on this forum thread? This forum subcategory is specifically for “license holders.” Is my assessment not correct?

I believe there is a separate category solely for fan-made replicas.
    agree completely they are not licensed they are not paying anyone who owns this stuff.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast