Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hutt council complete

Stunning, simply stunning sculpting work as always, JediJJep!

Last edited by JediJJep; 02-24-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks so much for all the positive feedback. Videoviper I have decided what I am going to do with the arms yet. I had the weekend off so I was able to get Arok done. I need to try to get the rest done before the end of winter. There are 3 left hopefully I can get one done every weekend that I have off.

These are fantastic! You are an incredibly talented individual
    W(3.75" SA) Adi Gallia, Ann/Tann, Tonnika Twins, Momaw Nadon, Leia (hood up/down), Leia (Bespin Escape), Lando (Bespin), Lobot, EV-9D9, 8-D8, Leia (Ewok Village), Saelt Marae, Tessek, Ishi-Tib, Grummgar, Bazine, ME-8D9, Leia (General), PZ-4CO, GA-97, Lt Connix, VA Holdo, Rey (training), K-2SO, K-0HN, G2-1B7 (3.75" 5POA) Lars Gonk Droid, Mon Mothma

Amazing sculpting job there, but they are looking pretty 'armless ATM.

Those are ridiculously, insanely awesome! Great job. I can't wait to see these painted.
    "Ya koon tacha poonoo nee sah, gee." [Your mind powers will not work on me, boy] - Jabba the Hutt

I could look at your custom sculpting all day!
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 03-07-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    I could look at your custom sculpting all day!
    The Sculpting is amazing. Question could you use a power of the Forse Jabba and Sculpt over it??
    >So you would have articulation.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Sonicrip I am not sure about sculpting over the Jabba figure. If you used the aves epoxy fixit sculpt you could. It doesn’t have enough work time for me. If you used regular sculpey it would be tricky. You have to heat the stuff to 275 before it will harden. I am not sure what the melting point is of the plastic or what fumes could come from trying to do that. I am not the person to ask to tell you the truth I haven’t really done any real customizing in that way. I will let a real expert chime in at this point. Now that it is pretty clear at this point that hasbro is not interested in doing comprehensive figures for the new movies I am going to learn and try to fill in the blanks for figures that aren’t going to get made. Daigo Bah thank you, you are the master. Your dioramas have the quality and excellence that I hope to aspire to.
    Last edited by JediJJep; 03-11-2019 at 12:49 AM.

Last edited by JediJJep; 03-10-2019 at 07:36 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast