Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My AT-AT surgery

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Why don't I remember all those internal stickers or the light? Did you combine a vintage and a POTF2?
    Nah, I just printed off some background images and glued them on cardboard then put them inside the ATAT. The lighting is just a couple led clip on lights I placed inside too. I didn't alter anything.

Well I gotta tell you the background stuff looks fantastic. For a minute there, I thought maybe someone forgot to put the stickers on the inside of mine! LOL

Well I gotta tell you the background stuff looks fantastic. For a minute there, I thought maybe someone forgot to put the stickers on the inside of mine! LOL

Thanks, It looked bland inside so I decided to give it some character. It's one of those areas Kenner should have put a little more effort.

Quote Originally Posted by StarFin View Post

Thanks, It looked bland inside so I decided to give it some character. It's one of those areas Kenner should have put a little more effort.

These are the same prints and lighting that toy polloi did in his video right? I like the added detail. Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    These are the same prints and lighting that toy polloi did in his video right? I like the added detail. Looks great!
    Yes, the center print is polloi's. The ones beside it are backgrounds I found on a RS custom diorama thread. Not sure what light he used but I found clip on leds at the dollar tree store.

Quote Originally Posted by StarFin View Post
    Yes, the center print is polloi's. The ones beside it are backgrounds I found on a RS custom diorama thread. Not sure what light he used but I found clip on leds at the dollar tree store.
    Looks good

Why don't I remember all those internal stickers or the light? Did you combine a vintage and a POTF2?
    theres no sticker like that in my potf2 theres an actual console there with the button functions on it.
    good job starfin.
    i was scared i might face the same thing a couple of years ago when i won a potf2 atat on ebay for 51$. it was mostly intact only missing the side door and figures. the battery door screw was stripped though and i had to break it to get the batterys out thankfully they hadnt leaked.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

Starfin you should make a youtube video on this and post it. I'll tell you they help some many other collectors rehab their toys! Awesome post and pictures bad *** buddy!!!

WOW! Great job and it looks fantastic. Great commitment and dedication there.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidjedi View Post
    Starfin you should make a youtube video on this and post it. I'll tell you they help some many other collectors rehab their toys! Awesome post and pictures bad *** buddy!!!
    Thanks and to all the others who chimed in. I wish I would have done a video but too late. I almost forgot to take pics too lol. Probably a good chance I do another restore on something, so I will give it a go next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12