Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebelscum badges?

Rebelscum badges?

Are you guys doing these again this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel18725 View Post
    Are you guys doing these again this year?
    Badges would be pretty neat to have again. Unsure if RS or JCF will have a booth this year though...

chris is listed on our group list of fan booths. I've heard nothing here about badges, but he is tracking attendees. thats a good sign if you ask me

Note from Chris in another thread. Looks like there will be Rebelscum badges made available (providing you didn't make a phantom request for Orlando) as we get closer to the event:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    That will come much closer to the event. Posting a sign-up now would mean a bunch of members signing up and then some changing their plans as we get closer which results in wasted badges being produced.

There’s also big stack of badges that no one ever picked up from Orlando which means none of those members are eligible for future badges.

I'm interested...
    Last edited by JediXXL; 02-19-2019 at 10:52 AM.
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

I'm in for badges for myself and my family.

Unless Chris says otherwise, this will be for RS members only.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by draven29 View Post
    I'm in for badges for myself and my family.
    It's always been just for RS members.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    It's always been just for RS members.
    Actually, in years past you have been able to pay a small fee to get badges for non-members. Not sure if that is still an option or not though.
    Last edited by Hutt; 02-26-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    Actually, in years past you have been able to pay a small fee to get badges for non-members. Not sure if that is still an option or not though.
    Yeah- I think this was offered for a few dollars for the last 2 celebrations. It may have been too much of a hassle and if so, I completely understand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast