Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Pix: Alden Ehrenreich Private Signing Announcement (SOLD OUT)

Big news...we've been able to secure 50 more spots for the upcoming Alden Ehrenreich signing! If you asked to be put on the waitlist, please check your email now. You'll have 24 hours to respond and get your order secured. After that, we'll be opening the other spots up to the public tomorrow around 10:00am (Eastern). We do not anticipate these being available for long at all, so if you missed out during the initial launch, you'll have another shot here.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Dang I missed it because of work, I even tried emailing last night but wasn't on official waiting list so couldn't get in then. If 1 spot happens to open up by chance let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by StormtrooperMike View Post
    Dang I missed it because of work, I even tried emailing last night but wasn't on official waiting list so couldn't get in then. If 1 spot happens to open up by chance let me know!
    Sorry about that, Mike. These additional spots sold out in less than 2 hours this morning, so they were not up for long. I think several people that planned to grab one missed out as well.

I just added you to the current waitlist.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Sorry about that, Mike. These additional spots sold out in less than 2 hours this morning, so they were not up for long. I think several people that planned to grab one missed out as well.

I just added you to the current waitlist.
    Appreciate that! Thanks Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by StormtrooperMike View Post
    Appreciate that! Thanks Chris!
    You're welcome.

First off, I love officialpix. Second, got my poster today and the post office JACKED IT UP. Bad. Really bad. I have emailed them with pics but I just had to vent here. The tube is so bent I can't even get the poster out to take a good look, just try to see down the length of the tube, and what I can see is pretty messed up. I am very upset over this.

MTSFilms.com
    "You were the chosen spud!"
    Revenge of the Spud

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee View Post
    First off, I love officialpix. Second, got my poster today and the post office JACKED IT UP. Bad. Really bad. I have emailed them with pics but I just had to vent here. The tube is so bent I can't even get the poster out to take a good look, just try to see down the length of the tube, and what I can see is pretty messed up. I am very upset over this.

Always hate to see stuff like this. Thankfully, the insurance company should take care of it once the claim is settled.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Always hate to see stuff like this. Thankfully, the insurance company should take care of it once the claim is settled.
    Thanks for the fast action on your part, Chris. Seriously, I can't believe they bent that tube. It was probably my most sturdy one.
    I think what's worse than just seeing it damaged, it having to replace the poster itself for a future signing, having to eat the shipping costs which is just insulting because it feels like I paid those gorillas to do this, and missing out on a pretty awesome opportunity. Fingers crossed that another once comes along.
    MTSFilms.com
    "You were the chosen spud!"
    Revenge of the Spud

The USPS did that to me on a poster. Hopefully you can get a new one for the next signing.
    Ackbar1138: "The Prequels are better than the OT"

Got my photo in from the signing the other day, not without delivery issues from USPS. (Long story, rather not talk about it.)

Photo is in great shape and I am so happy for this wonderful addition to the collection. (Note: sunlight made the pic a bit brighter than it really is.)

Thanks Official Pix.

Last edited by Antman; 04-04-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast