Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Fair 2019 - Feb 16-19th

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    If only they took this opportunity to do a "catch up" line for the basic 'universe' assortment, instead, they're apparently abandoning it until Episode IX to try other products & scales that might be DOA. I fear we may never see some characters now in the 3.75 scale, due to Hasbro's mismanagement of time and resources.
    My sentiments exactly

A new scale of Hyper-Real figures coming out.

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/0...mes-hyperreal/

So that's 4 different scales and 5 lines we may get a look at at toy fair

3.75 Vintage - looks to be primary small scale line leading up to episode 9
    3.75 basic - on hiatus until episode 9
    5 inch Galaxy of Adventures - kid aimed
    6 inch line
    Hyper-Real line - I think these will be pretty limited

*awaits yall's *****ing"
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    A new scale of Hyper-Real figures coming out.

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/0...mes-hyperreal/

So that's 4 different scales and 5 lines we may get a look at at toy fair

3.75 Vintage - looks to be primary small scale line leading up to episode 9
    3.75 basic - on hiatus until episode 9
    5 inch Galaxy of Adventures - kid aimed
    6 inch line
    Hyper-Real line - I think these will be pretty limited

*awaits yall's *****ing"

I'm all for the hiatus on the 3.75" Basic line as long as Hasbro really focuses on great and new characters for the Vintage Collection... enough with the repacks on Vintage cards.. I want all new figures please.

The 5" line is a wait and see... I may pick those up depending on how they look and if my kids want them.

the 6 inch line I currently cherry pick so I'm ok with that

I'm intrigued by this rumored Hyper-Real line and wonder if we will actually see something at Toy Fair or if this is going to be a tease till Celebration or SDCC
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'm all for the hiatus on the 3.75" Basic line as long as Hasbro really focuses on great and new characters for the Vintage Collection... enough with the repacks on Vintage cards.. I want all new figures please.

The 5" line is a wait and see... I may pick those up depending on how they look and if my kids want them.

I'm intrigued by this rumored Hyper-Real line and wonder if we will actually see something at Toy Fair or if this is going to be a tease till Celebration or SDCC
    It's definitely shaping up to be an interesting toy fair. Hopefully we get some looks at the new lines.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post

I wouldn't mind a basic hiatus as much if TVC covered some new characters, but the likelihood of that seems slim. I'm afraid there is going to be a real drought until October... I remain excited to get my hands on a Yakface figure, and I am looking forward to Crait Luke, but that's about it - its difficult to remain an engaged fan when you're looking forward to two figures. Hope TF has some TVC reveals or the 3.75 loyalists, like I, will continue to be disappointed with the 2019 outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    It's definitely shaping up to be an interesting toy fair. Hopefully we get some looks at the new lines.
    That's what I think as well. All these rumors have just added to my interest because I figured Hasbro would basically just show us what we've already seen (TVC,TBS, and the Resistance figures) and say, "can't wait to see you at Celebration, where we'll have some awesome reveals."

Now, with the possibility of a couple of new scales nobody was asking for, it will be interesting to see if those rumors are true, how Hasbro touts this stuff, and how we, the people who actually still buy their products, react to it all.

Oh, yeah, I'm looking forward to the chaos this TF could unleash on the collecting community...........
    T
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

What no one told you the Barge is scaled to the new small line.......

I would be surprised if we didn't see the Barge make its official debut, along with answers to how our non NA friends can get hold of one.
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

The new 'retro kenner style' line has piqued my interest... it'd be swell (to my anyway) if they started doing never before done figures in the true vintage style.

Yes. I woukd love never before done versions. However, I am expecting a heavy dose of the same ones. The original 12 and of course Fett again.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Hasbro knows their consumer if the retro figures are OT. I’ll buy them all. Vintage style Tarkin, Sandtrooper, Cantina Aliens, Biggs, Rebel Fleet Trooper. If the retro figures are ST or Disney or PT I’ll pass on all of them.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast