Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Fair 2019 - Feb 16-19th

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Yes. The total meltdown from people about a line that isn't catered to them it's going to epic theater.

I'm looking forward to the rumored new scale GoA line - not more of the current over priced repacks.

I'm sure a new scale will set fire to this place with riots and destruction.
    Yes, the total chaos will be fun to watch. I'm looking forward to 5" 5 POA for that very reason.....................
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Yes, the total chaos will be fun to watch. I'm looking forward to 5" 5 POA for that very reason.....................
    Iíd bet anything these figures have hinge elbows, hinge knees and ball socket shoulders.

And for that very reason these will **** everyone off. Because thatís what the current 3.75Ē should include.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Even more intriguing is the vehicles and beasts that are coming out for that line for under 20 bucks.
    Exactly. If it's anything like the Marvel line it has the potential to produce beasts and vehicles that can be beneficial to both 3.75" and 6" collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    I’d bet anything these figures have hinge elbows, hinge knees and ball socket shoulders.

And for that very reason these will **** everyone off. Because that’s what the current 3.75” should include.
    but but but kids don’t want articulation!

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    but but but kids don’t want articulation!
    They donít get a vote! They will take articulation and like it! Lol

I'm looking forward to the rumored new scale GoA line - not more of the current over priced repacks.

I'm sure a new scale will set fire to this place with riots and destruction.
    I want to see Sequel Trilogy 5POA in all their funky Playmates TMNT-esque glory! And they should have action features! Cowabunga!
    Glowah
    eee chop glowah
    ya glowah pee chu nee foam
    ah toot dee awe goon daa!

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok_Unleashed View Post
    I want to see Sequel Trilogy 5POA in all their funky Playmates TMNT-esque glory! And they should have action features! Cowabunga!

I meant to say 5 inch, not 5POA. Duh.
    Glowah
    eee chop glowah
    ya glowah pee chu nee foam
    ah toot dee awe goon daa!

I'm mostly interested in Hasbro's intentions for the future of the Star Wars line. Their license expires next year, so do they plan to renew? Would they be willing to pay the same astronomical $500 million they paid to retain the license in 1997?

If they are going to pursue the 5" 5POA line, then I'm really only interested in OT Imperial troopers. I highly doubt they are going to delve too deeply into the character selection from the films, but I'll get a few Stormtroopers if they are based on the excellent Rogue One Stormtrooper.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I'd like to see the following:

More Characters from Solo
    Crait Luke Skywalker
    TFA General Leia (vest version)
    Lt. Connix
    Vintage Collection Imperial Patrol trooper with speeder (Solo)
    Star Wars Resistance Wave 2 (with ships)
    Star Wars Rebels Blind Kanan

Ultimate Y-Wing )all new tooling and details and larger in scale)
    Vintage Collection Shadows of the Empire (Would love to see the characters get remade as Vintage SA characters)

a return of the Playset (the chipboard Solo stuff was cool but I want a new series of modular playsets)
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

If only they took this opportunity to do a "catch up" line for the basic 'universe' assortment, instead, they're apparently abandoning it until Episode IX to try other products & scales that might be DOA. I fear we may never see some characters now in the 3.75 scale, due to Hasbro's mismanagement of time and resources.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast