Thread: HOT TOYS DELUXE C-3PO QUESTION? WILL IT GET MADE?

HOT TOYS DELUXE C-3PO QUESTION? WILL IT GET MADE?

I own the Bandai Chogokin all metal R2-D2 and I have been forever hunting the Bandai Chogokin all metal C-3PO to complete the duo.
    Seeing that HOT TOYS released the deluxe R2 with a metal dome, I was wondering is there any information/rumours regarding whether if they will also release an all metal deluxe C-3PO?
    That way I can sell my Chogokin R2 and concentrate on getting the HOT TOYS duo.
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    I own the Bandai Chogokin all metal R2-D2 and I have been forever hunting the Bandai Chogokin all metal C-3PO to complete the duo.
    Seeing that HOT TOYS released the deluxe R2 with a metal dome, I was wondering is there any information/rumours regarding whether if they will also release an all metal deluxe C-3PO?
    That way I can sell my Chogokin R2 and concentrate on getting the HOT TOYS duo.
    Who knows? They've teased a TFA and AOTC 3PO, but they haven't made it to preorder.

Thanks for the reply. Well, if they teased a TFA and AOTC C-3PO chances are, those will be released first and even if they decide to do a full metal OT C-3PO I will have to wait forever I'd better stick with the plan of hunting a Chogokin.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    Who knows? They've teased a TFA and AOTC 3PO, but they haven't made it to preorder.
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru