Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jabba's throne room - Refurbishment project

What a beaut!!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Wonderful work here. Thanks for posting all of the pics.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I'm currently working on the lounge area, raising the steps, making new tables and accessories, and repainting it.

Rewiring lights and gluing new pattern to the floor.
    New table on the left, old table on the right. Reference picture ->

Making progress. I'm also making more pillows.

You have been a HUGE inspiration over the last decade for me. Absolutely fantastic figures over the years. And this is really something, great WIP shots and the results are phenomenal. So much great detail. I am seriously ripping off so much of your stuff here and elsewhere. The barbecue alone is mind blowing. Just....Damn man,...so much custom goodness, keep it going.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Thank you my friend! I'm glad to hear that others are enjoying my work. That's part of the fun of it.

Amazingly detailed work, Jabbapalacespy! Looks phenomenal.

Lounge booth section is complete!

Amazing! Love the pillows and rugs everywhere. In that last booth with the Ugnaught, you can hot glue the rug down onto the step if you choose; I did that in one of my dioramas, and it looked very natural.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Yeah, I didn't notice the rug until after I took the pics. I wetted it down and it dried in place pretty well. I don't want to glue it because I like to change the props around from time to time.

Wow. Your diorama is just beautiful! I love all the detail. You're an inspiration! I hope that my diorama is half as good as yours when I finally get around to making it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast