Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Palitoy MOC & Comic Display Hallway

  1. #11
    Excellent display
    non sw related question Does this lead into a home movie Theater? & if so is it as detailed as the hallway

    I am planning on building my own in home theater & love looking at new ideas.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by olisuds View Post
    So beautifully displayed Anthony. I donít think Iíve ever seen such an incredible collection so weíll presented.
    Thanks Oliver I am pleased with it, my next project will be doing a display area for my non debut 30, 41 and 45A collection but I will wait until that collection is a bit bigger. How is your 45B collection coming on?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    Excellent display
    non sw related question Does this lead into a home movie Theater? & if so is it as detailed as the hallway

    I am planning on building my own in home theater & love looking at new ideas.
    The Hallway leads to a Cinema Room on the right and a Games Room on the Left, the Cinema Room has black leather padded walls with two granite slips to house the wall lights, the ceiling has a tiered effect which is difficult to describe so it better if I post a picture, I also have 4 large Pewter Star Wars Statues in there of Vader, Fett, C3PO and R2. I had seating made for it so you can lye out fully when watching a film as my partner did not like the idea of putting multiple lazyboy chairs in there, it has a front projector with a fixed screen. The Games Room has a Pool Table, Foosball Table, Poker Table, Pac Man Style Table Top Gamer and a TV with a Wii fitted to it (Sorry guys I am old school, I just love Tennis & Bowling on the Wii), I made the mistake of putting a Wine Cooler in there which I will rip out soon and replace it with a Pinball Table. The Wallpaper looks like Crocodile Skin (Not Real) and the Floor looks like Wood but is made of some other non laminate material, the curtains look like Python Skin (Not Real) The designer chose it and I think it looks good. I will happly post some pictures if you think it will help your inspiration.

  4. #14
    Thanks for all the Positive Feedback everyone it is much appreciated!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 30Back View Post
    Thanks Oliver I am pleased with it, my next project will be doing a display area for my non debut 30, 41 and 45A collection but I will wait until that collection is a bit bigger. How is your 45B collection coming on?
    We’ll I’m very much looking forward to seeing that update Slow progress on the 45b but I’m enjoying it nonetheless. Officially 1/4 of the way however some of those are unknown and I’m having to compromise on condition too otherwise it would be near impossible.
    WTB: Unused Palitoy Cardbacks
    WTB: Palitoy ESB 45b backs
    WTB: Palitoy ROTJ 65 back Stormtrooper

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by olisuds View Post
    We’ll I’m very much looking forward to seeing that update Slow progress on the 45b but I’m enjoying it nonetheless. Officially 1/4 of the way however some of those are unknown and I’m having to compromise on condition too otherwise it would be near impossible.
    Well done on getting 1/4 of the way with your collection. I know what you mean with condition you have to take what you can get in Palitoy ESB, if you try to chase 85 grades you would never get anywhere, I am pleased if I get an 80 grade! I saw some of your recent purchases and they looked mint!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 30Back View Post
    Well done on getting 1/4 of the way with your collection. I know what you mean with condition you have to take what you can get in Palitoy ESB, if you try to chase 85 grades you would never get anywhere, I am pleased if I get an 80 grade! I saw some of your recent purchases and they looked mint!
    Cheers Anthony, yes I was very happy with the figures i got from David. Those are the only graded ones so far but I expect some of the others might get an 80 too. A few of the others have cracked bubbles or quite bad creases but for now i'm just happy to find sealed examples.
    WTB: Unused Palitoy Cardbacks
    WTB: Palitoy ESB 45b backs
    WTB: Palitoy ROTJ 65 back Stormtrooper

  8. #18
    Fleet Admiral darth_daddius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia

    •    
    What an incredible collection and display Anthony! I dream of having the space to set out a collection like that.

    Cheers
    Pat
    Looking for Darth Vader items from all around the world.
    Vader Vintage Collection
    Vader Bootleg Collection

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by darth_daddius View Post
    What an incredible collection and display Anthony! I dream of having the space to set out a collection like that.

    Cheers
    Pat
    Thanks Pat, I think you will need more space than me with your Vader collection! It would look fantastic to see it all displayed in one place!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •