Thread: FS: Sideshow Darth Maul Duel on Naboo 2016, HT FO Stormtrooper 1/6 Scale Figures

Cool FS: Sideshow Darth Maul Duel on Naboo 2016, HT FO Stormtrooper 1/6 Scale Figures

Please read carefully. I always wear gloves and handle my collectibles with extreme care. These items come from an adult-owned collection in a smoke, pet, and child-free home. I can send pics via e-mail, so PM me. Shipping to the 48 states is included in the prices. Other locations, PM for shipping quote. PayPal only. Please add 3% for fees or send as gift. PM me if interested or with any questions or concerns. I have plenty of positive feedback here, see link at the bottom of this post. Willing to consider reasonable offers. Serious buyers only, thanks!

For Sale:

- Sideshow Star Wars ROTS Clone Commander Cody 2011 (Regular version) - displayed briefly in an enclosed cabinet and returned to storage in its original box. Complete with all parts and is in great condition. Original box included but no outer brown shipper. $250.00 SOLD

- Sideshow Star Wars TPM Darth Maul Duel on Naboo 2016 (Regular version) - displayed briefly in an enclosed cabinet and returned to storage in its original box. Complete with all parts and is in great condition. Original box and outer brown shipper included. $215.00 SOLD

- Hot Toys First Order Stormtrooper LOOSE FIGURE ONLY. In used condition and comes with 7 hands (2 relaxed (L and R), 2 weapon C-grip (L and R), 2 closed fist (L and R), 1 open palm(L). Display stand, weapons, and box are not included. $75.00 SOLD
    Last edited by Lone_Jedi; 05-03-2019 at 11:14 PM.

List updated. I had to start a new thread because I couldn't edit the title of my old thread.
    Last edited by Lone_Jedi; 03-07-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Updated with new additions and prices.
    Last edited by Lone_Jedi; 04-13-2019 at 05:25 PM.