Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EFX Darth Vader “Re”-Limited Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Jagjaguwar View Post
    I see it’s not listed in the product section like the Limited- it’s in the blog section: https://efxcollectibles.com/blogs/la...ally-rare-find

I’d have been tempted at the same $1000 as the Limiteds, or maybe $1200, but for $1800 plus $330ish to ship I’d rather deal with someone I’d have more trust in: like a random seller off of eBay
    Yeah, I already found it. Here it is a screenshot for posterity:

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

The Limited Edition finds were sold very fast, I guess the Legend will be gone soon as well, although I think you can find one for less on Ebay with a bit of patience.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

And when I asked Bryan right after the Preorder (was working at the time) whether there was still a helmet, the answer was that there might still be about 14 helmets, and he would then report again .... ..... he has not reported, but you can now make a bargain....
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

14 more helmets? O_o Legend or Limited?
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

I just found this thread, so I'm late to the party. I also was confused about seeing the Limited Ed. Vader helmets available again, because I purchased mine way back when it available for pre-order and was upset because I really wanted the Legend. Anyways, at least it seems that they aren't re-releasing these in mass and destroying my faith in "limited editions"....although, hasbro is starting to go down this path with re-releases and retro collection.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

It's not a re-release at all. eFX just happened to find some old dead stocks sitting around in their warehouse and decide to sell them off at secondary market prices. They probably have a handful of these along with a handful of SE Luke X WIng helmets as well

Yup, EFX changed the wordings to clarify that those are leftover stocks. However when they made the listing again, it stated otherwise, making it appear as if they are reintroducing the limited helmet as a new edition.

Didn't EFX just take the long defunct Prop Shops melted Vader helmet (and Kyo Ren saber) as their own "prototypes".

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Didn't EFX just take the long defunct Prop Shops melted Vader helmet (and Kyo Ren saber) as their own "prototypes".
    Yes apparently that was what I read somewhere

That's good to know, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    It's not a re-release at all. eFX just happened to find some old dead stocks sitting around in their warehouse and decide to sell them off at secondary market prices. They probably have a handful of these along with a handful of SE Luke X WIng helmets as well
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345