Thread: FS: Hasbro Vintage Collection Millennium Falcon, Return Of The Jedi AT-AT and Yavin Pilot

FS: Hasbro Vintage Collection Millennium Falcon, Return Of The Jedi AT-AT and Yavin Pilot

**I think I put this in the wrong forum. This is not 1977-1985. Mod, could you please move this thread for me?**

Hello. Canadian seller here. Shipping from Toronto or Local Pick-up can be arranged.
    I'm selling off some of my Star Wars Toys.

1) $700 CAD Star Wars Hasbro Vintage Collection Millennium Falcon (2012)
    100% complete and in like new condition. Includes original box and all packaging materials.

This is the Toys R Us Exclusive from 2012 and is over 2.5' long.
    *Includes extra action figures pictured.

Figures:

2) $300 CAD Vintage Series Hasbro Kenner Star Wars Return Of The Jedi AT-AT, Toys R Us Exclusive.
    100% complete and in like new condition. Complete with Box and all packaging materials.
    *The box has one dent in the back. Can been seen to the left of the action figures.
    Includes many extra action figures; see pictures.

3) $100 CAD Star Wars Yavin Pilot Pack 100% complete and like new.

Has been opened but everything is in like new condition, complete and with original packaging. Star Wars Action Figures. X-Wing Pilot, Tie Fighter Pilot.

JEK PORKINS (Red Six)
    TIREE (Gold Two)
    DAVISH KRAIL (Gold Five)
    Mauler Mithel (Black Two)
    R5-D8

Last edited by BossFighter; 01-22-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Please use modern Classifieds for newer items like this.
    Buying vintage prototypes, snowtrooper rarities, & Kenner employee memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by michael_mensinger View Post
    Please use modern Classifieds for newer items like this.
    yes, I did over look this when I posted. I asked a mod if they can move this thread. Sorry, I'm not yet familiar with these forums.