Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does everything float or just weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    what few repros i own come from him he seems to be the biggest repro-er out there.
    speaking of repros i kind of want a repro sy nootles mic for my modern toy since they had to shoe horn that cocokroach into the package with her she didnt get a mic. its for that not for the original that i dont have yet i figure in THAT context repros are ok...sort of.

My feelings have just always been that for every dollar sent to a repro producer is one more dollar they get to spend producing more convincing repros. It's all personal choice, so I won't keep kicking that horse. At this point there's no stopping the repro train. There's just too many slimy people out there wanting to make a buck. Now that I just spent a wad an authentic true black blaster for luke, what will sting is if the value of it is one day hurt because it can't be differentiated from a repro. We're still a ways off from that, but the thought of that day scares me.

i agree with you, what i have tried to say before and havent been clear on is im afraid one day they will just flat out become authentic accessories because their will be no differnce anymore between
    real and repros and then it wont matter anymore.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    i agree with you, what i have tried to say before and havent been clear on is im afraid one day they will just flat out become authentic accessories because their will be no differnce anymore between
    real and repros and then it wont matter anymore.
    It'll always matter to collectors. I promise.

oh that it will but im just saying if something dosent change with repros then will be forced to accept them whether we want to or not. believe me nobody is sicker of repros than i am.
    i hate seeing figures on ebay then findng out they either have repros or they dont say, leaving you to wonder anyway.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12