Thread: Astromechs, astromechs, astromechs!!!

Astromechs, astromechs, astromechs!!!

Hey everyone! These will only be available for a very limited time (about 9 days from the date of this post), so don't wait if you're interested! I'm bad at remembering astromech names, so I've assigned each one a number. So when you PM me with your requests, you can say something like "I'm interested in #2, 5, & 7..."

Prices are listed below each droid and are in U.S. dollars. Prices are firm, as I feel they reflect the current aftermarket value. Shipping in the U.S. will be $3.50 for one droid, and $0.25 per each additional droid. I will be shipping the figures in padded, bubble mailers. I'm the original owner of all the figures and none were played with or displayed. Safely stored in a smoke-free home.

I will open these up to international 'scummers as well, but please send any interest asap so I have time to calculate postage and get back to you with a quote. I cannot offer free tracking on international orders, unfortunately, and tracking anywhere outside the U.S. gets pricey. For example, a small package I shipped to Ireland last year cost $27 for shipping, and a whopping $34 for simple tracking! lol So, if you're outside the U.S. and want tracking, it will get expensive. Just an FYI. ;-)

I accept PayPal only. No checks, money orders, gift cards, etc. Please don't try to convince me to accept other forms of payment.

Thanks for looking guys and girls! Hope these droids find good homes with some of you!

Additional images of #9 to show action features.

Last edited by EmperorPalpitate; 01-18-2019 at 01:38 PM.