Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: are there any white wampas left?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    oh god
    as a person seeking a shuttle that saddens me nearly to tears knowing theres one less imperial shuttle in the world.
    and then i remeber a hoarder on youtube with like 30 of them and get angry but thats a tale for another time....
    I found it! It's an old one from Star Wars Forum UK from back in 2010. Check it out, but have your tissues ready because you'll shed a tear or two.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=19060

thanks for the warning. blood guts and slaughtered jedi children dont faze me. melting shuttles do.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    thanks for the warning. blood guts and slaughtered jedi children dont faze me. melting shuttles do.

It's a good lesson to make mistakes yourself, but I've gotten this far in life by believing that if you can learn from the mistakes of others rather than making the same ones yourself you'll be a smarter person for it. And if I can get a little philosophical, those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it.
    Last edited by WampasGottaEat2; 01-18-2019 at 12:52 PM.

oh i get it :p definitely best to learn from others

(looks at pictures while titanic theme plays) and thats what it looks like.
    the once beautiful and proud shuttle now all twisted and mangled and melty....because someone was too lazy to empty the bucket.
    he even said so.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 01-24-2019 at 10:03 AM.

A buddy of mine just fished a Wampa out of the wild last week that came from a childhood toy collection. Those typically yield rather yellow Wampas, but this furry fella was about the whitest I've seen come from an attic/closet find.

thast good news
    ok my wampa just arrived hes not PERFECTLY white but its hardly noticeable. no where near as yellow as the ones all over ebay.
    just sort of a slight off white only noticeable if you look at his legs.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 01-25-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Mine...and it would take a lot more than $65 to pry it out my hands. Totally original. No chemicals to whiten.

Last edited by Shawn_Byrne; 01-25-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    my trade feedback
    BIG PURPLE CABLE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn_Byrne View Post
    Mine...and it would take a lot more than $65 to pry it out my hands. Totally original. No chemicals to whiten.

nice! mines just slightly less whiter than this def hold onto it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234