Thread: For Sale Master Replicas Style Helmet Stands

For Sale Master Replicas Style Helmet Stands

Selling off my Licensed helmet collection and will no longer be collecting so I am selling my extra stands. I commissioned to have these custom made so that all my helmets would match. The base and top are ABS heavy duty injection molded and the pole is plastic piping. I had about 50 of these made.

Selling at a loss and trying to recoop some of my losses. $50/each. Discounts if more than one is purchased.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional pictures.

Thanks

Last edited by BOBAFETTFAN; 01-16-2019 at 01:22 AM.

Down for one maybe two. How stable is the top since it’s not as wide as the normal MR stands. If he afraid since I’m in California with a small earthquake the helmet could topple over.

You could always mount a plate on top of it. Then it's more stable.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    Down for one maybe two. How stable is the top since itís not as wide as the normal MR stands. If he afraid since Iím in California with a small earthquake the helmet could topple over.
    I have no had an issue at all (see below), but don't have big earthquakes, but they seem as stable as the MR. You do have to put the stands together (pieces) so you could use a different top if you really wanted.

bump.. almost half are sold. Get them while they last!

All of the black ones have been sold. I have a few white ones that have minor issues and need to be painted. They also have full tops like the MR style
    Ill let these go for $30.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by BOBAFETTFAN; 02-02-2019 at 12:03 PM.