Thread: Where Are the Next Cinema Blockbusters Coming From?

Where Are the Next Cinema Blockbusters Coming From?

Hi,

So the Star Wars trilogy is coming to an end with no more spin offs
    The MCU is coming to an end with End Game
    The DCU has pretty much failed with only Wonderwoman and Aquaman performing well.

So what are the next blockbuster movies. Surely cinemas will miss this these huge movie franchises.

Wondering where you are getting your info from?

SW will just be on a (much needed) break for a bit but there will be more movies down the road

MCU is not ending. There are more movies coming, dates set but they are keeping things vague until Endgame has revealed who made it

DCU is continuing with another WW, Aquaman (based on current success), SS, Batman and Shazam

so..???

I have faith that A.W.E.S.O.M.-O. 4000 will come up with some winning blockbusters. Most likely starring Adam Sandler.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by JediScum123 View Post
    Hi,

So the Star Wars trilogy is coming to an end with no more spin offs
    The MCU is coming to an end with End Game
    The DCU has pretty much failed with only Wonderwoman and Aquaman performing well.

So what are the next blockbuster movies. Surely cinemas will miss this these huge movie franchises.
    Yeah, you might want to check out the Internet once in awhile because the MCU, Star Wars and DC are FAR from over. Avatar is coming back, there's another Godzilla movie, Disney has a new live-action version of their movies coming every other day, X-Men are still on the way and likely to be added to the MCU eventually.

Ride's just going up the first hill.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/