Thread: FS: Takara Tie Fighter & Landspeeder Wood Models/Clark's Premium/Exhibitor Campaign Book

FS: Takara Tie Fighter & Landspeeder Wood Models/Clark's Premium/Exhibitor Campaign Book

I'm selling my vintage star wars Takara wood collection Landspeeder model kit. This model kit is brand new and comes entirely complete (please see photos for condition). These are among the holy grails of Takara/Japanese vintage star wars items. Asking $300. Healthy offers & questions welcome. Please message me here on the forum. Thanks.

I'm selling my vintage star wars Takara wood collection Tie Fighter model kit. This model kit is brand new and comes entirely complete
    (please see photos for condition). These are among the holy grails of Takara/Japanese vintage star wars items. Asking $300. Healthy offers & questions welcome. Please message me here on the forum. Thanks.

I'm selling off my vintage Star Wars Clark's space pac premium punch-out mail-away helmet. This is an incredibly rare item and in completely unused condition
    (please see photos for condition). Asking $150. Healthy offers & questions welcome. Please message me here on the forum. Thanks.

I'm selling my vintage star wars 1977 exhibitor campaign book
    . This 11 x 14 brochure is near mint and in a condition seldom seen. All inner pages are like new, free of any tears or creases and fully intact. Both covers are near mint (please see photos for cover condition). I only photographed the outside mainly because all the inner pages are literally new. I've owned this for over twenty years and stored it cool, dry and dark. Asking $300. Healthy offers & questions welcome. Please message me here on the forum. Thanks.

Last edited by Chadakin; 01-14-2019 at 12:59 AM.

I have combined your multiple sales posts into this master thread. If you wish to sell more items, please add them to this thread. Do not start new threads for each item. Forum rules also require you to post prices. These prices may be qualified with OBO (or best offer) if desired. Failure to follow these rules will result in the removal of your threads and a ngeative impact on your posting ability. Please add prices within 48 hours of this reply.

Mike
    Buying vintage prototypes, snowtrooper rarities, & Kenner employee memorabilia

Hello Mike!,

Many thanks for your time and attention. And thanks also for the education. I'm rather new here at Rebelscum. I've added the prices you requested with an offer option. I also discovered why my photos weren't being added to the post (I was closing the pop-up my photo gallery before saving the updated posting).

Please review my descriptions for the 4 items I had originally intended to publish in the classified section. No need to reply unless I am in error; I realize you're a VERY BUSY person moderating what must be a gigantic forum with thousands of postings a day. So thanks for all. Chad