Thread: WTB MR Han Solo ANH EE Blaster Packaging, Display Case and Shipper etc

WTB MR Han Solo ANH EE Blaster Packaging, Display Case and Shipper etc

Like in the title I have the Blaster and its Box but its missing the rest. Its a long run but maybe someone have these.

Tried the same for some other MR stuff and ended up selling my incomplete items and buy them new. The package is imo for most as important as the item itself to have it complete from the experience I made.
    That is why I pass on cheap items on Ebay that miss the packaging like the EE blaster on Ebay France right now for example.
    Good luck though.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Yes that is my opinion too. They are very important. I am looking for Items which are "like new" but sometimes some incomplete items are too cheap to pass them.

I tried this as well, but everytime I payed more afterwards than when I would have just waited for the one real deal, it is of course very tempting sometimes (but they are not that cheap without a reason) And it is a real waiting game, sometimes 2-3 years, but on the other hand that is the fun to hunt those down
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Yes exactly. I wait for the spare parts and if someone sells a complete one i buy it as well. Thats the fate of a collector i guess

Waiting for your collection to sell my friend

Haha I am rather buying than selling only sell what is in my sell thread.
    Chris

REAL.PRICE

Quote Originally Posted by darthdekay View Post
    Yes that is my opinion too. They are very important. I am looking for Items which are "like new" but sometimes some incomplete items are too cheap to pass them.
    I fully concur. Sometimes you just can't pass up a good deal.....
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif