Thread: Walmart G1 Transformers Re-issues

Walmart G1 Transformers Re-issues

What's up everybody? I've been collecting some figures from this line which has been really awesome. So far we have had Devastator, Hot Rod, Starscream, Bumblebee and etc. . Some upcoming figures include Soundwave and Optimus Prime. All packed in the amazing G1 style box.
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Prime is out. I saw 6 at WM this morning, but since it's $50 for just the cab, it was an easy pass. I still have my original and the TRU reissue from several years ago, so I don't need yet another. I do want that Soundwave when it comes out, though.
    Last edited by bob_solo; 01-12-2019 at 02:32 PM.

I was able to find Hot Rod, Devastator, and Starscream without any trouble at all. Other than the initial delay of when they were expected to arrive. The mini-bots were quite a bit harder to find. I found Bumblebee, Swerve, and Tailgate about a month ago. I just now found Outback about a week ago. I was able to find all 4 bots between 4 different Walmarts. I'm definitely looking forward to Soundwave. I never had a G1 Soundwave so here's my chance!

Id love to see G1 re release whatever of Soundwave at the Walmart store. I would grab it and buy it. all I ever see whenever I go to the Walmart store once every 2 months they have Hot Rod aka Rodimus Prime along with one or two Starscreams

I'm really liking that Mirage, and I never had him as a kid. SOoooo tempting, but I cannot be drawn into another line...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

For a G1 Classic re release at Walmart stores, Optimus Prime really is a bit spendy while Starscream and Rodimus are cheaper at like 20 bucks or whatever.

Cripes almighty

Still eagerly awaiting Soundwave. When is he due?