Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Walmart G1 Transformers Re-issues

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    As far as the G1 Megatron is concerned I got the E-Hobby version a few years back from BBTS. I think I paid mane 75 shipped.
    Sorry to have missed that. Wasn't even on my radar at that time. Kind of pricey now on the secondary market.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I wish I had never sold my G1 Megatron reissue from Japan. From the pre-orange plug law days. I think I had ordered it from Maybang Toys/Collectibles, along with the early Hot Toys George Lucas "The Director" 1:6 figure.

As a kid I honestly enjoyed playing with Megatron as just a toy gun more than I did as a Transformer.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    As a kid I honestly enjoyed playing with Megatron as just a toy gun more than I did as a Transformer.

Well of course! Megatron is really cool looking in bot mode, but we all know the toy bot mode is kinda lame.

i have had hell with him i always wanted megatron but the old one looks so dinky and dumb. i ended up getting a war for cybertron megatron but hes stil la stupid tank i want the x transbots version its the perfect g1 style.
    i want soundwave but i really dont want to pay 50$ for it
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345