Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how did the wampa freeze lukes feet to the celing in the cave?

thats possible i guess the ice could have formed later.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    I always thought that he just jammed him up there real good.
    that would break his legs if he did that.

i vote ice breath the game had it

wiki says heat-breath, not ice-breath.
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Wampa/Legends
    wampas used their hot breath to melt the ice around a victim's legs... placing them against the ice ceiling of their caves so they would freeze in place....
    kinda lame. but whatever. there you have it. the wampa "breathed" on luke's feet. and his feet froze into place. same effect, either way. cheers.
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 04-01-2019 at 10:53 PM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

that makes more sense actually. hot breath WOULD melt the ice it would have to be colder than hoth to freeze it i guess

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    Ice breath was the reason I used as a kid.

AS an adult I could make the argument that the wampa would have needed to lift Luke pack the ice around his feet. This shows a sign that the Wampa was intelligent & what Luke did was straight up attempted murder!

What is the internal temperature of a tauntaun? - Luke warm
    Hey, it's kill or be killed. Self defense.

It would be interesting to re-visit Hoth in a future movie or TV show and maybe you see that 1 armed Wampa lurking about. LOL!
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

they did that with the darksaber novel actually. luke confronted a one armed wampa leading n organized army of wampas. stupid yes but kind of interesting.
    kevin j anderson is like the micheal bay of star wars expect pointless stupid with his books.
    whast interesting was an interview iwatched a while back (i forget exactly somewhere on youtube)
    mark hamil was mad.
    he said they told him he was just going to scare it off with the light saber and george was like "oh yeah sure" and then he saw the movie and got mad in the theater that lucas lied to him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12