Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funko Smuggler's Bounty Box

Funko Smuggler's Bounty Box

Received my box today- very cool stuff. The shot glasses (I mean toothpick holders) were nice, as were the exclusive Lando and Klaatu pop figures. Bobble Jabba is fun, and I love love love the Boba Fett luggage tag.
    Living in the wretched scalper hive of scum and villainy...Burbank, CA

I think the Klaatu POP looks great. Jabba, too. I hope a series of ROTJ Mystery Minis are announced soon to go with him.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper1138 View Post
    I think the Klaatu POP looks great. Jabba, too. I hope a series of ROTJ Mystery Minis are announced soon to go with him.
    I bet they will since they just did a ROTJ wave of pops.

Anyone else have a ship date in May for February's Dagobah box?

Dagobah box arrived today. I'm glad I have it, but the box isn't as good as the first two.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Least spoiled Funko box ever. Mine is finally on its way and should arrive Wednesday.

I did as well but mine just arrived today.

I'm less critical than most about the boxes but I am having trouble thinking of one that has disappointed me as much as Dagobah. This was my fear when they released the hint the other week, both the main piece and overall contents.

Got my box today. I agree with just about everyone on the contents of the box. Could be better, but I keep telling myself it could be worse. That only has worked for a tiny bit. I hope things improve next time around.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I think those certain style of Funko are ok, but the SW line is the most abused line in regards to those types of Pops...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast