Thread: WTB: Palitoy 41 & 45A MOC's - I am no longer looking to buy or trade please delete post

WTB: Palitoy 41 & 45A MOC's - I am no longer looking to buy or trade please delete post

I am looking to purchase several Palitoy 41 & 45A MOC's my list is as follows:

Palitoy 41 Backs - Chewbacca, C3P0, Jawa, Sandperson, Stormtrooper, Star Destroyer Commander, Vader, R5D4, Death Star Droid, Power Droid, Greedo, Hammerhead, Snaggletooth, Walrusman, Rebel soldier, Lando, White Bespin Guard, Boba Fett, Yoda, Dengar.

Palitoy 45A Backs - Luke, Leia, Han, Jawa, Vader, R5D4, Death Star Droid, Power Droid, Greedo, Hammerhead, Snaggletoth, Leia Bespin, Hoth Stormtrooper, Bossk, Han Hoth, White Bespin Guard, Boba Fett, Yoda, Ugnaught, 2-1B, Lobot and Rebel Commander.

I will consider these items in any condition and will pay the price you require for the pieces I need.

I have several rare 12,20,30,41 and 45A Palitoy MOC'S to trade if you are not interested in a cash only transaction.

Thanks for your help.

P.S.

I am also looking for a Palitoy 30 Back Boba Fett and any of the first 20 figures excluding Luke X Wing on Palitoy 30 Back.
    Last edited by 30Back; 05-17-2019 at 09:47 AM.

I am happy to buy collections including all or some of the pieces I need as well as individual pieces.

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by 30Back View Post
    Still Looking
    I dont think I have much in the way of palitoy, what I do have is a kenner Luke (bespin) with the ackbar offer. It has a palitoy mailing sticker on the back. Not sure about a value, that is one of the odd ***** I am trying to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmosh View Post
    I dont think I have much in the way of palitoy, what I do have is a kenner Luke (bespin) with the ackbar offer. It has a palitoy mailing sticker on the back. Not sure about a value, that is one of the odd ***** I am trying to figure out.
    Hi Sorry I can't help with a valuation on that piece but I am sure there are other more knowledgeable people on here than I that can help. I only collect Palitoy 12, 20, 30, 41 & 45A Backs and am looking to buy 30, 41 & 45A backs.

Thanks for your response sorry I couldn't help.
    Last edited by 30Back; 03-02-2019 at 03:04 AM.

Original post updated to include itemized wants list.

Ill

Ill have a look. May have a beater Rebel Commander 45Bk pali ESB

I am no longer looking to buy or trade could you please delete the post.

Thank You