Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiya Toys - Alien and Predator 1:18 Figures

I thought when they first showed the prototype at SDCC, they cautioned that they numbers/preorders would have to be there and the price would be higher because there might not be interest. Either way, I think it's AWESOME that were actuslly able to make it and get it shipped it out! Give me some more movie marines though (honestly I'd even pick up Winters - the star/lead character of the game)!!

I just got word from the shop owner where I buy my stuff that the company contacted him and said my order for Bella, Redding, and Cruz has been cancelled because the figures have sold out. They never even made it to Europe and now the figures are sold out. I'm really depressed about this because I was so looking forward to the female Marines. I wonder if my Predator order will end the same way.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I just got word from the shop owner where I buy my stuff that the company contacted him and said my order for Bella, Redding, and Cruz has been cancelled because the figures have sold out. They never even made it to Europe and now the figures are sold out. I'm really depressed about this because I was so looking forward to the female Marines. I wonder if my Predator order will end the same way.
    See if you can get any of these to ship to Europe.

https://www.amazon.com/Hiya-Toys-Ali...ateway&sr=8-16

https://www.amazon.com/Hiya-Toys-Ali...ateway&sr=8-22

https://www.amazon.com/Hiya-Toys-Ali...ateway&sr=8-24

Thanks for the links. I'll have to check them out and see if they'll go through customs here.

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Thanks for the links. I'll have to check them out and see if they'll go through customs here.
    No problem, man.
    Hope you can get them.

@Trooper31 - BBTS still has both Cruz and Redding in stock. If you'll be getting the APC, be aware that it comes with a free Marine, randomly packed. So far Bella and Redding are the only ones have been reported as being included.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloned_By_Hasbro View Post
    @Trooper31 - BBTS still has both Cruz and Redding in stock. If you'll be getting the APC, be aware that it comes with a free Marine, randomly packed. So far Bella and Redding are the only ones have been reported as being included.
    Thanks for the heads up. The APC was originally offered as a pre-order, but I believe it's been cancelled for us as well. I haven't heard anything on it coming to Europe in a long time. The three marines were still listed a few weeks back, but the APC hasn't been for a while now.
    T

I followed up on the APC. It seems to have been cancelled as well. Who knows, the stuff might get listed again at some point in the future or maybe they've changed their focus to their DC figures. I saw Supergil and Wonder Woman are listed for a fall release. I guess I'll see what happens with the Predators then this summer. I think they have more than 10 listed.

I got the APC to me in Ireland from BBTS. It came with Cruz I think. He has a bionic leg whoever he is.

But it's all about the APC to me and it is terrific. I am very pleased I got it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast