Thread: Rocket firing Boba fett AFA 85

Rocket firing Boba fett AFA 85

Hi members.

I would like to know the current price of graded Rocket firing boba.

How much will be the price range of AFA 85 RF Boba ?

painted and non painted ones and both slot variations.

The one at Hakes this year was about $86k. I think owner would be left with around 65-70k. Broken tip J-slot sold for 65k.
    If you are selling, I'm sure you'll find buyers in this price range. If you are looking for one, good luck! These sold for basically half the price before the Hakes auction, so it went up quite a bit in some months.
    WTB: Foreign MOCs - Meccano, Harbert, PBP/Poch, Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Top Toys
    My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102899/

Wow, that's a ton of money! Should have bought one ungraded 7-8 years ago for $6-8k , even that is a small chunk to contend with
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_L View Post
    Wow, that's a ton of money! Should have bought one ungraded 7-8 years ago for $6-8k , even that is a small chunk to contend with
    Yea, I remember I set aside $6k back in 2007-2008 to try to get one saying that was my limit.... money is still sitting here.. LOL
    Steven A. Weimer

"Only a bootleg collector would be happy with a 1 armed prune face that looks like it has passed through the family pet " - Joshua_A