Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian Show - 6" TBS figures

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    It's very early days but 2019 will see the new Mandalorian TV show air on Disney's streaming service and so far we've seen a couple glimpses at a couple of characters - The Mandalorian and lately IG-88 with more to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    Rumour is Bossk is putting in an appearance also
    I swear to Kad, if the showrunners are gonna try and sprinkle in all of the OT bounty hunters except ​Boba Fett I will boycott the damn thing on sheer point of principle.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Uh yeah Boba Fett is the main bounty hunter. I agree Fett has to be in this.

Maybe he already is.... He is after all A Mandalorian. There's some speculation as to whether he's THE Mandalorian.

I thought in the new EU canon, Boba Fett is 100% dead and somebidy else took his armor from the Jawas that found it outside the Pit of Carkoon.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I thought in the new EU canon, Boba Fett is 100% dead and somebidy else took his armor from the Jawas that found it outside the Pit of Carkoon.
    That's interesting... where was this portrayed? I've just had a scan at wookiepedia, and his official history seems to end with him going into the Sarlacc. It's very hard keeping track of all the different versions these days!

Oh, I hate to admit it, but I actually read the first book of Chuck Wendig's trilogy of books. I don't remember what the book was called, but they had little short between chapters and oneof them had some person who gathered (stole) some Mando armor from some Jawas that had found it near the Sarlaac Pit. I guess the idea, at the time, was that Boba Fett would not necessarily just be himself, but that someone may have killed the original Boba and then just took his armor and name and continued on as a bounty hunter. Where things went after that, I don't know because I never read the other books in the series because I found the story and the characters to be really bad, at the least uninteresting. However, the shorts were interesting to an extent.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

If his armour was taken by Jawas, this could be why 'The Mandalorian' is wearing a different suit...... perhaps the show was being set up, and breadcrumbs being placed years before.... (cue twilight zone theme).

on another note, popped into a Smyths when passing just now, and, oh dear...... I've got more product waiting to be opened from Christmas at my house than they are stocking at the moment. Are Jyn, Cassian and Krennic the figures that broke the black series for the UK?

Oops. Damn the no edit function. I lost track of which thread I was in. That last paragraph was intended for the UK thread.

sorry folks.

There isn't any new EU canon, it's all just canon. Boba Fett has been verified to be alive, but they haven't done anything with him yet. His whereabouts between AOTC and TESB are pretty open, as are his post-Jedi exploits. Lots of new territory.

Well, there's all the Clone Wars stuff with Bossk and Aurra Sing, as well... I'm sure The Mandalorian will get into that

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast