Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: where did leia get a dress from on endor?

^^^ Not sure if serious…

You guys are way over-analyzing this. And ROTJ just doesn’t deserve the time.

Leia was a “guest of honour/part of the tribe” because she came with Wicket— who likely expressed how she saved him. The rest were “captured” thus eatable. (But why would they just roast Han with his clothes on…??? Wouldn’t that be unsavoury? I mean, when they “ate” the Stormtroopers, were those poor guys roasted with their armour on???? Oh the horror...)

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    ^^^ Not sure if serious…
    if you have to ask, then there's only just one answer. lol

re: armor.

I drop lobsters in the pot first. and THEN worry about the shells.

"Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    ^^^ Not sure if serious…

You guys are way over-analyzing this.
    I like the horny nerds trying to convince themselves that dressing like Sheena would make more sense and be more appropriate. If you're going for making more sense and being appropriate, retaining her General's uniform would be that.

You're right, keeping her General uniform on makes the most sense. Second would be to wear rag cloth like the Ewoks do, if there were indeed a reason to change.
    So it has nothing to do with horny nerds, in regards to dressing like Sheena. It's simply more logical step for primitive wear, and her being Female. Not to mention this is a movie, and we just got done seeing her in a Metal Bikini at the beginning. So...

But a seemingly ornate Dress compared to Ewok clothing? Not so much. Even if it was leftover from someone else they ate, stands to reason they would have recycled it into something else more use-able to them. Unless they just ate that person last week and didn't have time yet. Which bring us back to why they even had it, if they were gonna roast Han and Luke with their clothes on.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    it's a gender issue. Leia was the only female.
    ("conservationist" hunters will often spare the "Does", because they are breeding stock).

the larger question becomes: why are they keeping her as a "Pet"? (like an albanian farmer and his pet goat).
    were they hoping she would provide milk?

as for the clothes...
    what's the first thing you do when you find a new pet? (after "...mom, can I keep her?")

yes that's right:
    http://www.korrectkritters.com/uploa...c33d728186.jpg
    https://www.sstack.com/resources/sst...29c.a.zoom.jpg
    it all makes perfect sense.
    sooo leia escaped slavery with jabba to be enslaved by ewoks?
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

I didn't write it *shrug* but, yeah.

(if you count "pets" as slaves -- I never really thought of little puppies as 'slaves', but yeah -- if that's how you see it -- whatever floats your boat).
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 12-29-2018 at 07:24 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

lol i know what you mean. at this point we might as well have fun and make some new memes with this

in the end, I'm sure they were just trying to fatten her up a bit first.
    like the mid-west farmer's-daughter who raises a cow for the 4-H club.
    (she bottle-feeds it and everything -- she falls it love with it, and treats it like a "PET").

and yes! humans eat cows.
    but it's ALSO possible for little 'Frances Farmer' to fall in love with one.

in this case, little Wicket brought home this Skinny-Little-Thing..
    there was HARDLY any meat on her bones *shrug* they couldn't possibly EAT her.

---> so she became Wicket's "4-H project" -- (she became his "pet") -- to be fed, and loved, and cared for... and EATEN.

at a later date.

-=====-

4-H : teaching children , for over 100 years -- "you always EAT the ones you love".

Last edited by Cobalt60; 12-29-2018 at 02:24 PM.

you know what that makes s disturbing amount of sense. "you dont eat a barve like that"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234