Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your best vintage pick-up of 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Jianadaren View Post
    Mine would have to be this Canadian transition Luke X-wing Pilot. Card is a 41 Back in beautiful condition
    Wow! That's pretty cool! I didn't even know cards like that existed. This is a Canadian ESB card that they thru a Jedi sticker on? Crazy. Nice find!

I didn't buy much this year. So it would be the Turret Probot set I JUST got the other day. Never had one. Now all I need is the stupid Sears exclusive Rebel Command Center and my Hoth collection will be complete.

I can't decide : 2 star wars style C test print posters (both versions), a Chaykin poster, a Q-80 original falcon or a DT Ben outer

Thanks very much! They usually threw 3 stickers on Canadian overstock Empire Carded figures for the release of Jedi in Canada. They’re pretty cool and it’s interesting to see which figures have had this done.

I didn't buy anything this year...or last year!

I'm not actually hunting for much. I'd like to upgrade my Imperial Troop Transporter and that's kind of a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by buck16 View Post
    I didn't buy much this year. So it would be the Turret Probot set I JUST got the other day. Never had one. Now all I need is the stupid Sears exclusive Rebel Command Center and my Hoth collection will be complete.
    Haha, I love the RCC. It's probably my favorite Hoth playset. I know, I know, the playablility sucks and it's a rehashed base, but for whatever reason I just love the backdrop art. There's just so much going on in that scene. And I like the Sear's exclusiveness sort of excite me and the fact that the set came with some sweet baggied figs.

The only vintage I bought this year was an Imperial Troop Transporter for $15 at a convention. I got the electronics working again and it was one my favorite things for awhile.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12