Thread: Assault Tank Commander - VC148

Well I'll need at least 1 of these guys. Maybe more depending on how many tanks I end up

i was in the same boat, but found the 4 pack from R1 that has a tank pilot, I need to pick it up tomorrow! this way I can have 2 different for the 29 dollar marvel I scored. I was on the fence about both, but now I have to get the Assault tank Commander too!

I'll be getting at least one of these. It's too bad they designed the tank to hold three, but only two are visible.

I have one tank and with the prices the way they are here, it'll probabl stay that way. I have one TVC driver and two from the 5 POA pack, so if I only end up with one of these, I'll be ok with that.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Haven't seen this excellent ATC figure yet, and I suspect it'll be especially tough to find - given that it's kind of a troop-builder, and those getting the IAH will probably want at least 2 of these guys.

It would be great to see a "Battle pack" of 3-4 of these guys in one set. However, this is unlikely - especially given that TVC figures are typically only carded.

I'll be able to skip this one, having painted my own (from the tank thread):

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!