Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Assault Tank Commander - VC148

There’s no gravity in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    I'll be able to skip this one, having painted my own (from the tank thread):

Just got email from Walmart.com that the new p/u date is 8/1. It was supposed to be today after 6 pm(sigh).

Yep, same here. I originally ordered from Wally because their eta was 7/1 and Pulse was 8/1. Now Pulse has shipped on or around 7/1 and Wally has pushed back to 8/1. Why am i not surprised by this?
    "You just watch yourself, we're wanted men! I have the death sentence on twelve systems!"

I know...I’m certainly not. Just ordered one from Pulse as well.

Walmart strikes again. I’m done with them unless it is an exclusive

I received the pair I ordered from Hasbro Pulse last Saturday. Which really surprised me, because they are still showing them as preorder on the site. In the slim event I actually get another tank, I've got the crew for it.

Received mine from Amazon this morning. Nice to be able to have the full crew in the Tank.

Got mine yesterday. Now my Hovertank has a Commander.

With my other Rogue One troopers. I still need to find some Stormtroopers which may be hard as I live in Canada.

Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

I love the army, Nighthawk! You’ve got a good nice number there.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Thinking I’m doomed not to get this figure...didn’t order with HasbroPulse when they had them, ordered from Amazon; they shipped & got delayed in transit, then completely lost(were due last Monday). Now on preorder again with HasbroPulse cause I really don’t want to pay 14.99 to 16.99@.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast