Thread: FS (Open to Offers): Takara 12 Backs:Stormtrooper AFA 85, Tusken, Leia, Takara Vader

FS (Open to Offers): Takara 12 Backs:Stormtrooper AFA 85, Tusken, Leia, Takara Vader

For sale: Carded figures, card packs, keshi, etc from Japan. I will ship worldwide. Shipping rates are very reasonable. I will be happy to set up a payment plan if that helps. Many more photos available. Please PM if interested.

I will ship worldwide, and I am open to offers. I will also set up a payment plan for you if that helps.

12 back Tusken Raider with Takara sticker: Unpunched. Very slight card wave. Bubble denting. Discolored cape. Some card creasing and indentations. $1200

12 Back Darth Vader Alternate Sculpt Takara: Unpunched. Clear bubble. No cracks.
    No Takara sticker. Slight card issues. $3200

12 Back Stormtrooper with Takara Sticker AFA 85. Subgrades: Card 85, Bubble 85, Figure 80 $1350

12 back Leia with Takara sticker: Unpunched. Yellow bubble. No bubble cracks. Scratch on card front. The card front has a pinhole that goes through to the back. Edge indentations. Card wave. Discolored figure torso. $875

Takara C-3PO Model Kit: It is complete and unused. The box has some wear. $95
    Lot of 5 Unopened Yamakatsu card packs (Lot with Jawa top card, Sandtrooper top card, etc.) $70
    Lot of 5 Unopened Yamakatsu card packs (Lot with Tusken Raider top card, Obi Wan top card, etc.) $70
    Last edited by musasa; 01-08-2019 at 01:45 AM.