Thread: Are there any sought after figures that ARENT DT, vinyl caped or last 17 ?

Are there any sought after figures that ARENT DT, vinyl caped or last 17 ?

I'm trying to streamline my collection, along with sort out some bills and other boring grown up stuff, and was wondering what are the most sought after figures that aren't last 17, Double Telescoping or vinyl caped... Just your general run of the mill ordinary vintage figures...

Ive got at least one of everything, bar the last 17, which I had to let go last year during a financial crisis....

any guidance would be greatly appreciated.....

Popy figures come to mind but they are expensive. Same figures as far as hongkong figures go but it is the packing that separates them.

Some Taiwan figures like boba fett or brown haired luke. No lip bossk.

Other smaller variations like turtleneck bespin leia or smiling lando.

Of course Blue snaggletooth

Hollow cheek tusken raider,

And ledI figures.
    Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

To the OP: Are you asking regarding general popularity or are you asking regarding variations? Are you asking loose or MOC?

Speaking just of loose, for example, Boba Fett is often popular (as are others). You can probably find a couple hundred Fetts on eBay at any time, though, so unless they are a popular variation (like the mentioned Taiwan, or not mentioned Trilogo), you can acquire them readily.

As for variations, in addition to those mentioned, I personally like several of the alternate color castings, like the moulded face Luke Jedi (e.g., cast in flesh-colored plastic), moulded leg Han and Hoth Rebel Soldier, moulded hands Leia, etc.

As for MOC - that's a whole other rabbit hole. :-)
    Member of the 62 POTF coin club!!
    My Trade Feedback has links to want and have trade lists.

Lily Ledy burgundy coat Bib Fortuna, Vlix, hollow tube Tusken, red bar R5-D4, etc. The Droids figures can be pretty pricey so finding those is usually a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    I'm trying to streamline my collection, along with sort out some bills and other boring grown up stuff, and was wondering what are the most sought after figures that aren't last 17, Double Telescoping or vinyl caped... Just your general run of the mill ordinary vintage figures...

Ive got at least one of everything, bar the last 17, which I had to let go last year during a financial crisis....

any guidance would be greatly appreciated.....
    Mailaway figures or really anything mailaway. Some are more common than others, like the Emperor, but some are really sought after like Boba and Bossk.