Thread: My Collection

My Collection

20+ years in the making. I finally got around to taking them out of bins and setting them up. I wish I had more space to display all my vehicles, expanded universe, clone wars and rebels. Generally, I don't try to go out and pick up every single figure, just one of each character in a unique outfit. I still need to set up Solo and Last Jedi.

The Collection (in order of appearance):

The Phantom Menace:

Attack of the Clones:

Revenge of the Sith:

Rogue One:

A New Hope:

The Empire Strikes Back:

Return of the Jedi:

The Force Awakens:

Last edited by Cobalt; 12-06-2018 at 04:59 PM.

I love this... looks great. This is something I'm hoping to do and build up between Winter of 2019 and Spring of 2019. I'm tired of all my figures being in boxes. I want a nice display that captures the beauty and feel of each movie.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Great collection! Thank's for taking so many pictures to go through.

AWESOME display! This is how figures should be displayed, in scenes interacting with each other.
    Laserbeak returns Megatron !
    Almost 10 years on Scum
    The Barge will be here before you know it

Your display is so cool! I love how it follows the movies in order and kind of tells the story. I love it,great job!